I love to host Thanksgiving dinner or friendsgiving every year. I just love enjoying leftovers for days after the dinner. I also love that I don’t have to get dressed up or even leave the house if I don’t want to.
Even though I enjoy having friends and family over there are a few things that I dread after the festivities are over. I mean who likes to do dishes? How do I send people home with food, without depleting my tuperware collection?
Well I have some great ideas to help you solve all these problems and have a carefree holiday this year.
1. Thanksgiving Leftover containers-so they don’t take your containers home
3. Apron to keep your clothes clean before dinner
4. Non Stick Roaster Pan-that comes with a carving set
5. Turkey Baster-with cleaning brush
6. Triple Timer-time 3 dishes at once
7. Food Thermometer-make sure that turkey is cooked
8. Large Cooler-save refrigerator space
9. Hot Plate Warming Tray-keep your sides warm
10. Extra Chairs-now you can finally have a place for everyone to sit