1. Pull up pictures on the internet of all the sexual diseases you can think of and explain to her this is what happens when you have unprotected sex
2. Have her babysit a relative’s baby/toddler. When she calls you because she doesn’t know what is wrong with the baby or why they are crying, you tell her that could be her if she has sex without protection.
3. Show her a woman giving birth and tell her this is what happens
when you don’t use protection.
4. Take her to the drug store and show her the different types of pregnancy tests and have a nice loud conversation about them
5. Bring her to the public library and have her ask the librarian where the teen pregnancy section is.